Fitness secrets of 4 Bollywood hunks

They work hard at their job, but they work harder on their physical form. That’s the reason they can show off perfectly chiseled physiques.

SALMAN KHAN

Height 5 feet 7 inches
Weight 81kg

When it comes to enviable bodies, Salman Khan leads the fray. But there’s a lot to do to get that bulk – the actor reportedly works around 3 hours a day! On Monday/Wednesday/Friday he focuses on weight training. He starts with a warm-up that includes jumps, squats, and push-ups (he loves it and can do 1,000 a day!). After sessions of deadlifts, bench presses and shoulder presses, he cools down with a slow treadmill run. On Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday, he does cardio and abs. He starts by working on a treadmill for 15 minutes. The sit-up circuit – 25 each – includes push-ups, reverse push-ups, back extensions and side planks. He does at least 3 circuits and then focuses on sit-ups, followed by an hour of cardio.

To experiment Try cycling, which is Salman’s main cardiovascular exercise. He cycles at least 10 km a day.

Tip to steal Salman’s body is a result of his dedication and discipline. He sometimes works out at 2am if he doesn’t have time during the day. What excuse do you have?

RANVEER SINGH

Height 5 feet 8 inches
Weight 75kg

Ranveer Singh surprised by displaying a torn body in Ram Leelain Tattoo. But how can you get a body like Ranveer’s? Playing to your strengths. He has a lean body and, to take advantage of it, he did two workouts a day – one hour in the morning and one hour in the evening. The morning workout was fat-burning and cardio-focused, mostly HIT (High Intensive Training) and including vigorous exercises like dips, thrusters, pushups, pull-ups, and burpees. Your functional training now also includes lots of free hand exercises for core strengthening, running and swimming. Night training was for strength training – the trainer would take a muscle and obliterate it.push ups

To experiment Split your workout in two and see if that works for you. Two smaller sessions may be more doable.

Tip to steal Diet is as important as training. Ranveer believes his diet was “80% program, remaining 20% ​​training.”

HRITHIK ROSHAN

Height5 feet 10 inches
Weight 74kg

Hrithik Roshan’s body suffered a lot after illness and he also ended up gaining weight. His goal when he returned to the gym was clear – to improve his stamina, flexibility, endurance, strength and get a well-developed, athletic body. Despite not giving up on its gastronomic ways. He started with workouts four days a week, splitting the workouts into two sessions a day. His workouts—never the same on any given day—emphasized CrossFit, cardiovascular work, and weight training. Warm-up exercises included lunges, one-legged squats, and smith machine squats to relax the joints and reduce the risk of aggravating injuries. Ten weeks after he started this rigorous training, he reduced his waist by 15 cm and lost about 10 kg.workout push-ups

To experiment Hrithik’s diet in the early days focused on boosting metabolism, something he says is key to getting the body in good shape. So eat at regular intervals.

Tip to steal Diet doesn’t have to mean boring. Hrithik’s nutrition plan changed every week, and not only was it nutrient-dense, it wasn’t lacking in flavor or variety.

AKSHAY KUMAR

Height5 feet 9 inches
Weight 75kg

The Khiladi continues to be an inspiration when it comes to fitness – her body, in fact, is better sculpted now than it was 20 years ago. But fitness comes naturally to Akshay, a martial arts expert and adventure sports enthusiast. He eschews regular fitness advice and has forged ahead with functional fitness programs as he believes gyms are important but “not mandatory to get in shape”. So, he prefers natural ways to keep in shape – running, walking, jogging, playing basketball, running stairs, climbing rocks and others. He practices kickboxing and martial arts whenever he has the opportunity and makes time for yoga to maintain his inner balance.Play basketball

To experiment Mix up several fitness routines throughout the week so that exercise doesn’t feel monotonous.

Tip to steal Akshay believes in the saying that “early to bed, early to rise makes a man healthy, rich and wise”. He wakes up at 4:30 am to finish his workout before the day’s events take over.

Download the Healthifyme APP